Enter to Win a FREE Harkla Weighted Blanket
About this Product
THE PERFECT WEIGHTED BLANKET FOR A GOOD NIGHT'S SLEEP
Are you struggling to get your child to relax or fall asleep? If so, then maybe it’s time you invest in a heavy blanket. Our sensory weighted blankets are designed with your family in mind. Whether you are buying one for anxiety, autism, or sensory processing disorder, you’ll be happy you finally made the investment in a Harkla weighted blanket.
Our minky dot design makes this a perfect sensory blanket, as the soft minky fabric, combined with the dots and added weight make a sensory input trifecta! Our goal at Harkla is to help your child live a happier, healthier life, and we both know getting them to relax and get a good nights sleep is one of the highest priorities for that goal.
MADE IN 2-PIECES FOR EASY WASHING
Children get messy, which means you need a blanket that easy to wash! With ties in the corner, your blanket is easy to put together and won't bunch. We use padding on the inside for a more comfortable weight than other blankets.
Color, size and weight may vary.
How to Win this Item
Use this form and tell us in 25 words or less why you want to win this item.
All entries must be submitted by October 31, 2018 no later than 6:00 pm PST.
ACT Today will select one entry and notify the winner.
- Do not go over the word limit.
- Answer the question.
- Be creative.
- Be honest.
- Provide a valid email address.
I hereby release Autism Care Today to use photographs, reproductions, video tapes, recordings, statements or endorsements of/by me and/or my child for publicity, fundraising or any other purpose.
I hereby grant Autism Care Today the following rights:
- To use my / my child’s first name (you may ask that names are withheld – see below), photograph, picture, portrait, likeness, and voice in connection with its educational materials or publicity or for any other legitimate reason
- To use, reproduce, publish, exhibit, distribute, and transmit my / my child’s image individually or in conjunction with other images or printed matter in the production of brochures, motion pictures, television tape, sound recordings, still photography, CD-ROM, and other media
- To record, reproduce, and amplify my image and all sound effects produced
I hereby release and discharge Autism Care Today from any and all claims, actions and demands arising out of or in connection with the use of said image, including, without limitation, any and all claims for invasion of privacy and libel. I hereby waive the right to inspect or approve my / my child’s image or any finished materials that incorporate my image. I understand and agree that I will receive no compensation, now or in the future, in connection with the use of my / my child’s image.
By completing this form, I represent that I have read the preceding and completely understand the contents.
* indicates required