Enter to Win a FREE Harkla Pod Hanging Sensory Swing
This sensory swing is used by occupational therapists for autism spectrum disorder and sensory processing disorder. One of the most popular items provided by Harklafor children with autism, we showcased it and gave a FREE swing to the Martinez family in Covina, CA at Stephanie's Day 2018. This sensory product is also one of our most sought after grant requests from ACT Today! grant applicants.
Since this swing safely hangs from your ceiling, your child can get the benefit of the calming sense of well-being that swinging brings right in your home. Includes free shipping and a lifetime guarantee.
How to Win this Item
Use this form and tell us in 25 words or less why you want to win this item.
All entries must be submitted by August 31, 2018 no later than 6:00 pm PST.
ACT Today will select one entry and notify the winner.
- Do not go over the word limit.
- Answer the question.
- Be creative.
- Be honest.
- Provide a valid email address.
I hereby release ACT Today! to use photographs, reproductions, video tapes, recordings, statements or endorsements of/by me and/or my child for publicity, fundraising or any other purpose.
I hereby grant ACT Today! the following rights:
- To use my / my child’s first name (you may ask that names are withheld – see below), photograph, picture, portrait, likeness, and voice in connection with its educational materials or publicity or for any other legitimate reason
- To use, reproduce, publish, exhibit, distribute, and transmit my / my child’s image individually or in conjunction with other images or printed matter in the production of brochures, motion pictures, television tape, sound recordings, still photography, CD-ROM, and other media
- To record, reproduce, and amplify my image and all sound effects produced
I hereby release and discharge ACT Today! from any and all claims, actions and demands arising out of or in connection with the use of said image, including, without limitation, any and all claims for invasion of privacy and libel. I hereby waive the right to inspect or approve my / my child’s image or any finished materials that incorporate my image. I understand and agree that I will receive no compensation, now or in the future, in connection with the use of my / my child’s image.
By completing this form, I represent that I have read the preceding and completely understand the contents.
* indicates required