About these Products
4 pack of Multicolored Gel Floor Tiles
Squishy and Ooze-y Colorful Fun!
A hands-on squishy gel experience! Encourages visual processing and sensory stimulation for all ages. Invite sensory-seeking kids to step, sit or jump on the tiles and watch the colors ooze. Even young children can push the gel around with their hands. Use with adult supervision.
Classroom Break Boxes™: Sensory Tool Kit
Packed Full of Fun Tools to Improve Focus
When students start squirming and lose focus, open the Break Box™! Filled with our best sensory tools and solutions, our Break Boxes™ help kids channel their energy and regulate emotions. Minimize disruptive behavior and improve concentration for all students, especially those with specific challenges. Durable box includes activity guide. Use with adult supervision.
Mushy Smushy Bean Bag Chair
Multi-Use Bean Bag Chairs
Once you sit on Mushy Smushy, you may never want a regular chair again! Super light and portable, the bean bag shape supports back and hips for comfortable seating. Sand-like stuffing appeals to kids who need to wiggle and to all who crave tactile stimulation. Toss for heavy work or use as a landing pad for crashing. Catch and throw to strengthen bilateral coordination. Use with adult supervision.
How to Win this Item
Use this form and tell us in 25 words or less why you want to win this item.
All entries must be submitted by November 30, 2018 no later than 6:00 pm PST.
Autism Care Today will select one entry and notify the winner.
- Do not go over the word limit.
- Answer the question.
- Be creative.
- Be honest.
- Provide a valid email address.
I hereby release Autism Care Today to use photographs, reproductions, video tapes, recordings, statements or endorsements of/by me and/or my child for publicity, fundraising or any other purpose.
I hereby grant Autism Care Today the following rights:
- To use my / my child’s first name (you may ask that names are withheld – see below), photograph, picture, portrait, likeness, and voice in connection with its educational materials or publicity or for any other legitimate reason
- To use, reproduce, publish, exhibit, distribute, and transmit my / my child’s image individually or in conjunction with other images or printed matter in the production of brochures, motion pictures, television tape, sound recordings, still photography, CD-ROM, and other media
- To record, reproduce, and amplify my image and all sound effects produced
I hereby release and discharge Autism Care Today from any and all claims, actions and demands arising out of or in connection with the use of said image, including, without limitation, any and all claims for invasion of privacy and libel. I hereby waive the right to inspect or approve my / my child’s image or any finished materials that incorporate my image. I understand and agree that I will receive no compensation, now or in the future, in connection with the use of my / my child’s image.
By completing this form, I represent that I have read the preceding and completely understand the contents.
* indicates required